Outlaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaws

SMT may be dead but we are err zombies?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asune

Asune

When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni Empty
PostSubject: When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni   When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Few people knows about this series, but is my favourite one, and is my divine job to make people known the awesome series.

Plots are mystery murder in both series, In first cas Higurashi is mixed with friendships topics and fight against fate. In Umineko's case it goes more extreme and mix mystery with fantasy creating an unique story about the battle between reality and fantasy

If anyone is interested to known more about these series, just tell me, as I say is a divine mission xD
Back to top Go down
syntherjane
Dat Aussie! >:3
syntherjane

PostSubject: Re: When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni   When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:05 am

well this topic would fall under the anime section

though the little i know of the series it abit to dark for my tastes

but we like what we like :3
Back to top Go down
Asune

Asune

PostSubject: Re: When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni   When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 am

Didn't see the anime section, sorry. Yes is a bit dark at the beginning in both cases, but also the dark part is only the first part. Then they get bright somehow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni   When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni Empty

Back to top Go down

When They Cry, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Umineko no naku koro ni
Page 1 of 1